I was overcharged for services I did not receive and have been promised a refund of $46.58 since April 2014.Since I was on auto-pay at that time the money was automatically taken from my account and I have not been able to get it back.

I have spoken to MANY people, one person a supervisor in the Boca Raton office named Adam who promised on several occasions to call me back and never did is a prime example of the lack of customer service.

I also spoke to a Kevin Bell who is a higher up in the Launch Dept and he never returned my calls after calling him 4 times.Since there is only one telephone number for customer service, I don't know where else to turn....please help me!!

Had an Experience with Hotwire Communications?

Comments

hotwirecommunications
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, United States #835280
Hotwire Communications Verified Representative

On behalf of Hotwire Communications we would like to apologize for the issues you experienced.Your satisfaction is very important to us and we would like the opportunity to assist you further to reach a resolution.

To protect your privacy, please send us an inbox message on our FB page http://facebook.com/hotwirecommunications with your Hotwire account number, the best way to reach you and any additional details regarding your issue.One of our Customer Service Managers will reach out to you directly.

Sincerely,