Hotwire Communications is the worst ISP I've ever encountered. They promise high quality fiber optic to the home WITH BLAZING GIGABIT SPEEDS! (http://gethotwired.com/). Advertised speeds up to 20mbps, however I'm only offered 15mbps at their premium rate of service. What a joke.
Also the service I was originally offered was 15mbps down / 3mbps up. After numerous complaints of not being able to use VOIP they increased my upload to 5mbps. Even then I don't get the full 15/5 they promise.
These speeds are the highest tier of internet they offer and at a PREMIUM. I pay $130 a month for internet and tv. An equivelant service from Brighthouse is only $54/month. This is *** ludicrous. *** this company.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Monopoly they have
- How much i pay
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Provide broadband at a minimum of 25 mbps in accordance to newly proposed FCC regulations. Provide pricing comprable to other available services. Cut the contract with my community.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet Speed
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "My mouth is burning immediately after eating Hostess snowballs. My stomach starting to hurt and headache starting...wtf is going on?! Am I supposed to freak out one of the emergency..."
- "I bought a sofa with a MAJOR manufacture's defect... The threading is ripping through the material of the sofa because it is both too tightly sewn AND the micro fiber..."
- "If you are looking on doing some remodeling in your bath and need to costume shower door:I order a shower frameless door from Home Depot and they used this company..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."