Hotwire Communications - Subpar Internet Pay Premium for Basic Service

40 of 56 Hotwire Communications reviews

Hotwire Communications is the worst ISP I've ever encountered. They promise high quality fiber optic to the home WITH BLAZING GIGABIT SPEEDS! (http://gethotwired.com/). Advertised speeds up to 20mbps, however I'm only offered 15mbps at their premium rate of service. What a joke.

Also the service I was originally offered was 15mbps down / 3mbps up. After numerous complaints of not being able to use VOIP they increased my upload to 5mbps. Even then I don't get the full 15/5 they promise.

These speeds are the highest tier of internet they offer and at a PREMIUM. I pay $130 a month for internet and tv. An equivelant service from Brighthouse is only $54/month. This is *** ludicrous. *** this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• How much i pay

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Provide broadband at a minimum of 25 mbps in accordance to newly proposed FCC regulations. Provide pricing comprable to other available services. Cut the contract with my community.
Monetary loss:
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
40 of 56 Hotwire Communications reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jun 14, 2015 #995008 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States

I wish I was getting that 15Mbps, I also pay for a premium service for which they promise 10Mps and the speeds I'm recording are at a constant 0.9Mbps. I've actually ran a speed test two separate time that clocked in at 0.01Mbps. Other times the latency is so ridiculous, the speed test fails. I agree with you, **** that Company.

0 1 Reply
hotwirecommunications

Feb 04, 2015 #940907 Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, United States

Hotwire Communications verified representative

On behalf of Hotwire Communications we would like to apologize for the issues you are experiencing with your Hotwire services. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we would like the opportunity to assist you further to reach a resolution. To protect your privacy, please message us @ http://goo.gl/D606UD with your Hotwire account number, the best way to reach you and any additional details regarding your issue. One of our Customer Service Managers will reach out to you directly.
Sincerely,
Hotwire Communications Online Team

2 0 Reply

Jul 27, 2015 #1012409

This is the worst service I have ever had in 20 yrs on the net and with cable. You take the money from our Hoa dues and fail to provide services. Your customer service people lie and, fail to do their job properly. I am now going to be w/o service for 5 days until someone can get to me. Internet is not a luxury. It is a necessity. You need to have enough technicians available to meet your customers needs.
Joan Astmann boynton beach fl

0 0 Reply
hotwirecommunications

Jul 27, 2015 #1012414

Hotwire Communications verified representative

Sincerely,
Hotwire Communications Online Team

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hotwire Communications. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hotwire Communications.
Filing a new complaint about
×