My internet went down 8pm Wednesday evening; I called the service line and they said it was down throughout my entire building and would be fixed within an hour/hour and a half.I wake up Thursday morning and it is still down.

I called and they tried to troubleshoot and nothing worked. So they tried to make me a appointment for someone to come out and fix it. No appointments until Monday . .

. FIVE DAYS from my call. FIVE DAYS! I work from home; they are costing me money!

And Kerry, or Cary, or Keri . .

.was none too helpful and didn't understand how FIVE DAYS before getting my wifi fixed was a problem!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Hotwire Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hotwire Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hotwire Communications and hotwire communications internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hotwire Communications?

Comments

hotwirecommunications
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, United States #1016412
Hotwire Communications Verified Representative

On behalf of Hotwire Communications we would like to apologize for the issues you are experiencing with your Hotwire services.Your satisfaction is very important to us and we would like the opportunity to assist you further to reach a resolution.

To protect your privacy, please send us an inbox message here: http://goo.gl/D606UD with your Hotwire account number, the best way to reach you and any additional details regarding your issue.

One of our Customer Service Managers will reach out to you directly.Sincerely, Hotwire Communications Online Team

hotwirecommunications