The worst company I have ever dealt with.Surprised their monopoly in the Miami area is even legal!

American's deserve the freedom to choose who they get internet and television service from. I moved from 1 hotwire building to another and the price went up 3x - and get this, I received LESS channels and the same internet speed. Not to mention they made me stay at home all day on a Friday to wait for the tech. "Sometime between 9-11 or 1-3 they said.

Unbelievable. I wish I had Comcast!

Would never say that years ago no way.STAY AWAY

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of monopoly they have and how much i pay. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of hotwire communications internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Hotwire Communications needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hotwire communications internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hotwire Communications.

Had an Experience with Hotwire Communications?

Comments