The worst company I have ever dealt with.Surprised their monopoly in the Miami area is even legal!

American's deserve the freedom to choose who they get internet and television service from. I moved from 1 hotwire building to another and the price went up 3x - and get this, I received LESS channels and the same internet speed. Not to mention they made me stay at home all day on a Friday to wait for the tech. "Sometime between 9-11 or 1-3 they said.

Unbelievable. I wish I had Comcast!

Would never say that years ago no way.STAY AWAY

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of monopoly they have and how much i pay. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of hotwire communications internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Hotwire Communications needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hotwire communications internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hotwire Communications.

Had an Experience with Hotwire Communications?

Comments

Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more FreedomPop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD FreedomPop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Hotwire Communications - Internet Service Review Hotwire Communications "The internet service has always been terrible despite paying $34.99 for 5 mb service that is worse than 768k DSL back in 1998 and at times, even worse than 56k..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more