Hotwire is treating customers as a cash-cow.They have exclusive agreement with the apartment building where I live.

The Internet is extremely slow, they refuse to provide high speed Internet. Their TV service produce blue screens with "complete signal loos".

They setup tech guy appointment for a WEEK LATER and sure enough within few days to few weeks you have the same problem again.This doesn't make any sense, the prblem is with their equipment but they do not take care and don't really mind since they have exclusivity with the building for additional few years.

This person wrote the review because of "worst internet and tv service ever experienced" at Hotwire Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hotwire Communications to "get proper internet and tv service and if they can't provide such then they should not have exclusivity for the apartment building".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hotwire Communications and hotwire communications internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hotwire Communications?

Comments

hotwirecommunications
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, United States #1121600
Hotwire Communications Verified Representative

Please message us here with your contact info and property so we can better service you- and please reference you are replying/commenting from this site. Thank you! http://goo.gl/D606UD

hotwirecommunications
Hotwire Communications Verified Representative

On behalf of Hotwire Communications we would like to apologize for the issues you are experiencing with your Hotwire services.Your satisfaction is very important to us and we would like the opportunity to assist you further to reach a resolution.

To protect your privacy, please send us an inbox message here: http://goo.gl/D606UD with your Hotwire account number, the best way to reach you and any additional details regarding your issue.

One of our Customer Service Managers will reach out to you directly.

Sincerely, Hotwire Communications Web Team